Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Humble Beginnings


dis·grace

noun

    the loss of respect, honor, or esteem; ignominy; shame.

verb

    bring shame or discredit on someone.


Well, that doesn't sound very nice, now does it?

Hello, dear reader. My ambition for this blog is to explore the topics of embarrassment and humiliation in the context of punishment. Rather than elaborate on what that entails in this intro, I'll leave it to a few initial short stories to serve as examples. In subsequent postings, I may talk more about my taste for disgrace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Congrats on starting a blog! I added you to my blog roll. Post often to stay at the top. I LOVE the disgrace, myself and will be an avid reader!

    ReplyDelete

Brought to Justice - Fiction

The Davis house sat quiet in the suburbs, nothing to stand out in the neighborhood, yet this day it was nevertheless remarkable. At the brea...